I’m a native of New Brunswick who loves being on or near the water. I have easily begun calling Halifax home as I’ve discovered so many great beaches, lakes and amazing places to boat!
I also love attending Yoga classes, and I enjoy my ongoing learning through mindful practices in my life; I am a lover of reading and good coffee, and when I combine a great book with a great cup of coffee than I am truly having a joyful moment in my life. I’ve learned that finding these moments of joy throughout my day allow me to nurture my body, mind, and spirit, and this has allowed me to find greater joy in my daily life.
Speaking of nurturing body, mind and spirit, I’d like to help you understand what services I offer!
I have been working for over 20 years with individuals and families in government settings. Most of this experience has been in healthcare, primarily mental health and addiction services, as well as with Family and Community Services and the Department of Education. I am also experienced in Leadership, Coaching, and Mentoring with individuals and teams.
It is not necessary to have a referral to see me. My services are covered by most health insurance plans, such as Medavie Blue Cross. However, I always recommended you call your provider to be sure.
WHAT IS HOLISTIC COUNSELLING
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT APPROACHES I USE?
HOW CAN COUNSELLING HELP?
- Achieve greater self-fulfillment and self-mastery
- Create a purposeful life with increased clarity and a balanced sense of wellbeing
- Explore spirituality and faith
- Express your feelings and come to terms with new or past experiences
- Gain self-awareness, self-knowledge, and understanding of yourself and others
- Improve self-esteem and increase self-confidence and self-worth
- Learn new behaviours and responses that can help you effectively achieve your goals, reduce stress and promote physical health
- Understand your thoughts, feelings, and responses
- Unleash your true magnitude and power