About Infared Sauna
Infrared Sauna in Halifax and Dartmouth
Infrared sauna is one of the “hottest” therapies for overall healthier living! An effective tool for natural healing and prevention, infrared light can penetrate human tissue and produce a host of anti-aging health benefits.
Feel like you want to get back in balance? Infrared sauna may be just what you need to achieve your wellness goals. Our infrared sauna produces near, mid, and far infrared rays for maximum benefit.
Infrared sauna has been shown to help with:
- Sweating is good for you! Detoxify at the cellular level from sulphur, formaldehyde, heavy metals, and more.
- Weight loss. An infrared sauna session can burn upwards of 600 calories while you relax!
- Blood pressure. Induce a deep sweat, make your heart pump faster, and increase blood flow to lower your blood pressure and improve circulation.
- Traditional saunas are just really hot! Infrared is a gentle, soothing, and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep.
- Pain relief. Infrared sauna heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia.
- Skin purification. Near infrared wavelengths stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone. Far infrared wavelengths remove toxins that can have a negative impact on your skin.
- Improved circulation. Regular infrared sauna use — especially in the mid infrared range — can significantly stimulate blood flow up to twice the normal rate.
- Wound healing. Enhance your skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and tissue growth to repair wounds and prevent infection.
Warm Up and Get Healthy with Infared Sauna Treatments.Book an Appointment Today