I have been practicing yoga for 10+ years, and had the opportunity to travel to India and complete my yoga teacher training 2 years ago. It is something that’s always been very important to me and something that I’m passionate about sharing with others. Yoga for a first-timer, or even an experienced yogi working through a new injury or mobility restriction can be quite intimidating. My goal is to be able to provide one-on-one assessments to properly identify what those restrictions are, and then provide a safe environment where a small group can deepen their practice, work towards goals that have been set, and develop a strong foundation within the yoga space
- Improved posture and mobility
- Stress relief
- Improved breathing mechanics
- Injury prevention
- The instructor can see each and every one of the participants with ease.
- You can focus on your individualized goals that have been previously set.
- Rehabilitation exercises specific to you are incorporated into each class.
- You can learn the foundations of yoga in a safe environment.
- You can ask as many questions as you want.
- Hands on adjustments.
Classes are covered under most insurance plans. For more information and availability please call Choice Health Centre Dartmouth at 902-404-3668 ext. 1.