We have new protocols that will be in place such as staggered treatment times, virtual waiting room, and overall reduced number of appointment times to ensure social distancing.
Choice Health Centre has a new and improved COVID-19 screening process! You will now receive a text message to your mobile phone from us prior to your appointment with a link. Please follow the instructions to complete the required COVID-19 screening questionnaire. Once the questionnaire is completed, please wait outside of the clinic until you receive a separate text message notifying you that we are ready for you to come in.
- We ask that you come alone to your appointment if possible.
- No outside food or drinks at this time.
- You must wear a mask upon entry to the clinic, please bring one with you.
- Wash your hands at the designated hand-washing station before and after your appointment.
- We have arranged methods of low touch/contactless payments.
- If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms, contact us beforehand to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have been to an exposure site, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- Please practice social distancing.To further support your health care, we have a NEW online store with local pick-up available!