Throughout this pandemic, Choice Health Centre & Kinetesis have followed the evidence-based recommendations by public health and our provincial associations/colleges, and we will continue to do so. As the province is easing COVID-19 restrictions beginning Monday, March 21st, our aim is to continue to have our policy reflect public health guidelines while still respecting our staff and patients’ individual beliefs and choices. With this in mind, we are making the following changes to our COVID-19 policies:
- We will remove active pre-appointment screening (with the exception of Naturopathic appointments), but continue to provide passive screening asking if you have any COVID-19 symptoms to please contact us beforehand to reschedule your appointment.
- Return of our patient waiting rooms, and give patients the option to wait in their car if they are concerned about social distancing.
- Masks will no longer be mandatory for staff and patients. However;
- If you arrive wearing a mask, practitioners will take that as a sign to wear a mask also.
- If staff would like to continue to wear a mask, they may continue to do so.
- If your provider would prefer you to wear a mask, you may be asked if you brought a mask to wear it and if not, we can provide a mask for you to use.
- Sanitization procedures to continue as-is.
We feel this policy change allows us to continue to follow the evidence-based recommendations by public health, while respecting everyone’s personal preferences. If changes are needed, we will move quickly to adapt. If you have any concerns or questions, please let us know.